How to Setup a Brostrend Extender
Brostrend Extender is a one-of-a-kind device that extends the WiFi range of your router. It helps extend your wireless network’s signal after the proper Brostrend ac1200 setup. It uses the principle of repeating or repeater mode to boost up your signal strength and improve its coverage area.
You can connect this extender with any type of WiFi router, including those from different brands such as Netgear, D-Link, TP-Link, and others. It makes use of the re.brostrend.com portal to log in to the settings portal.
Follow the steps below for Brostrend WiFi extender setup:
Unboxing Brostrend WiFi Extender For Setup
Brostrend WiFi Range Extender is the latest product from Brostrend. Brostrend Extender comes in a box. It has the Brostrend logo on it. The box comes in neat packaging and has all the necessary items. When you remove the cover from the box, you will see another cover with a picture of a Brostrend extender.
The box contains
- Brostrend WiFi Range Extender
- A/C Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
Additionally, Brostrend WiFi Range Extender has an installation guide that will help you setup the device. The installation process is easy and simple. Moreover, the product comes with instructions, a user manual and some other important information about using the Brostrend WiFi extender.
Prerequisites of Brostrend Extender Setup
You can setup Brostrend from anywhere with an internet connection. Here are the prerequisites for Brostrend WiFi range extender setup:
- First, download the Brostrend app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. You can also visit their official website at https://re.brostrend.com/setup and download the app from there.
- Then, you must connect to a WiFi network by using an available Ethernet cable or USB cable to complete the Brostrend setup process on your Android phone or iPhone device.
- If no Ethernet cable is available, go ahead with the USB cable option, as it will also work fine in that situation.
- After connecting your device to a network, go ahead and launch the app by tapping on its icon once it has been successfully installed on your device.
- Enter the password for connecting to your existing WiFi network when prompted during the setup process in order to complete the installation process successfully.
Connect The Power Supply
Plug the device into an electric outlet, then turn on the device. You will need to plug in your device and turn it on before using it. After that, press the WPS button on the Brostrend extender for some time until the LED light turns solid green.
Press the WPS button on the Brostrend extender until the LED light on it turns solid green. Once you do this, wait for a few seconds for your router to detect and connect with your Brostrend extender.
Tweak Settings in Admin Panel
After the detection and connection; you can access its admin panel using a web browser by opening http://192.168.1.250/ from your computer or mobile device’s browser window.
After that, access your router and press its WPS button. Hold it till you notice a flashing LED light on it.
Once you have done this, go to your router and press its WPS button. Hold it till you notice a flashing LED light on it. This means that the router is ready to connect with your extender.
Now back at the Brostrend Extender, press the WPS button once again until it blinks, and hold it until you see both devices connecting. The routers should now be active. The same is the process for the Brostrend ac1200 setup.
Now, Wait For Some Time
Now, wait for some time till both the LED lights turn solid green. This means that your extender has successfully made a connection to the network and is ready to use. The lights will stay solid green until you disconnect them from power or unplug them from their respective ports on your router/modem.
Your Extender is Ready For Use
Your WiFi range extender is now in connection to your router and ready for use. You can now enjoy a wider range of coverage and faster internet speeds, depending on the strength of your home’s WiFi signals before you install it.
What if the WiFi Extender Doesn’t Show up on Your Network?
WiFi range extenders are a great way to extend your WiFi coverage. They’re easy to setup, and you can even get them to work. But what happens when you run into problems?
If the WiFi extender is not showing up on your network, it could be that it has not been added to your network yet. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the device’s web interface by typing in its IP Address in your browser’s address bar (typically re.brostrend.com). If this doesn’t work, try 172.16/12 or 10/8 instead.
- Enter “admin” as both username and password or leave them blank if there is no prompt.
- Then click “Submit” or “OK”. You should now be able to access the configuration settings for your extender.
Brostrend ac1200 setup is the best wireless extender for your home or office. The device is designed to extend the range of your WiFi connection to get better range and coverage. The Brostrend WiFi range extender is a fast and easy way to extend your WiFi network. With just a few steps, you can connect it to your router and start enjoying the benefits of the range extender.