Brostrend Extender Login
Brostrend Extender setup allows you to boost your internet speeds, improve your connection reliability, and extend your WiFi range. However, you will need to perform Brostrend Extender login steps before the setup.
Note: Please ensure you follow the given steps in the exact given order. Else, you may face re.brostrend.com setup issues.
Brostrend Wifi Extender Setup & Login Steps Via Re.Brostrend.com
- You need to connect your PC or mobile phone to the Brostrend extender network in order to log into the Brostrend account.
- To use the extender, you need to plug it into the power supply and turn it on.
- Your appliance should now have WiFi enabled & the network setup should be open.
- Make sure the SSID of the extender is correct.
- If you want to connect your appliance to the extender network, you will need to use the default SSID brosTrend_EXT.
- You have to redirect the login window from the http://re.brostrend.com login wizard to the web interface in order to login.
- Sign in to the range extender login page for Brostrend.
- The login wizard can also be accessed from 192.168.0.254 if the login wizard does not open from this address.
- Write your Brotrend extender administration password and username in the login window of the extender.
- Login to your account by clicking the button below.
- There you have it.
By extending wireless coverage, the Brostrend extender improves the WiFi range. But, for that, you need to configure the settings to achieve a better WiFi range. Get to the Brostrend WiFi extender login page to configure the settings using the web interface and follow the above steps.
Note: In order to log in to the Brostrend extender, the user must use the default login admin panel. As soon as you have successfully logged in, you are free to extend it to any other network you wish.
Now proceed to Brostrend Extender Setup steps.
How do I Setup Brostrend WiFi Extender?
Steps For Brostrend Extender Setup are as follows:
- Make sure that you are able to connect the range extender to the unit, and that the LED light is solid blue as well.
- In order to login to the Brostrend extender account, enter the default login address as it appears on your computer screen.
- As an alternative, you can log in from 192.168.0.254 as well.
- 192.168.0.254 will then appear in the provided list of choices, from which you can choose the network name that you wish to extend based on the current network name.
- Click the extend option on this page after mentioning the right WiFi password for the current network.
- An indicator LED light to indicate solid blue will appear on the page with the extended network name.
- When the LED light is solid blue, this indicates that there is a strong connection.
Well done! The Brostrend Extender setup has been successfully completed by using the default login address.
Brostrend WiFi Extender Setup By WPS Button
Explore New Wireless Horizons
- You will have to plug in the Brostrend extender apparatus at the electrical outlet that is on the wall to setup the WPS button on the Brostrend extender.
- First of all, you need to turn on the WPS button on the device whose network you want to extend, such as a standard router, before you can setup your extender with the WPS button.
- Keep your thumb on the WPS button on the Brostrend extender for at least 2-3 seconds.
- In order to check that your router is far from this extender device, you need to check its LED status indicator. This extender is far from your router if it is red.
- If you are trying to place the existing appliance (a standard router) around the extender, you are going to have some difficulties.
- If there is a solid blue light on the LED indicator of the signal, the connection is good, and the unit is ready for use.
- At last, using the WPS button, you are able to complete the entire complete steps of the Brostrend AC1200 setup in just a few moments.
You can also use the WPS button for Brostrend Extender setup if it isn’t setup with the default web address at the time of installation. Above are some Brostrend wifi extender setup steps via the WPS button.
LED Indicator Instructions For Brostrend Extender
There is an LED light that indicates the status of the range extender on the front panel of the brostrend range extender device. This LED light is more useful for extending the range of the device. However, some people wonder what is the difference in the light status on the extender, so here is a brief explanation of the LED light status.
The LED Power Light
- Normally, when you see a solid ON status for the power LED light, it’s indicative of the range extender being on.
- If there is a blinking LED light on the extension gadget’s status indicator, it means that the device is running.
- As long as the power LED is off, the range extender is also off.
LED Light For WPS
- As long as the WPS LED is on, that means that the connection is alive.
- It is important to note that when this LED light blinks, the connection is being made.
- In the case of the WPS LED status being off, the connection has been disabled.
The LED Signal Light
- As long as the LED light is solid blue, this means that there is a range extender connected to the existing device (router), and that position is also good.
- There is a solid red LED light indicating the range extender is working, but the existing device is kept away from the range extender.
- If the signal LED light on the signal booster does not turn on, then the signal booster will not be able to connect to the router.
Can’t access re.brostrend.com?
Here’s how to fix it
It is a common error that can be easily fixed by following simple troubleshooting steps:
Update Your Driver By Brostrend Driver download
Open the Device Manager by clicking Start and then clicking the Control Panel. In Control Panel, click System and Security, and then click Device Manager.
Right-click the device in question and select Properties from the context menu that appears (see image below)
- Click Driver tab >
- Update Driver Software… button >
- Next button >
- Browse my computer for driver software option >
- Go for Brostrend Driver download
- Have Disk… button
- Click Browse… button
- Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers directory on your hard drive in order to open up Windows 10 x64 folder where you need to look for two files: netrtwkvx64 . efi & netrtx64 vwifibus .sys
Click OK once more when both files appear. The Brostrend Driver download window appears in front of you with the following message: “Please wait while we install these updates.”
Use system restore to undo recent system changes
System Restore is a feature that allows you to go back to a previous point in time, but only if the computer has been stable since that point. If System Restore is turned on, it automatically creates restore points for you as you install software or make significant changes to your computer. Your options will vary depending on your version of Windows; click Next when the System Restore window opens and choose whether to restore from an automatic or manual restore point.
If you’re still having trouble accessing your page, you can run the troubleshooter to automatically fix the issue. The troubleshooter will check your settings, browser and security software to see if there are any problems that might be causing the website not to load.
If you have tried everything above and are still getting errors when trying to access Brostrend.com, please contact us so we can help!
Try From Different Devices
- Try from different devices. The first thing you should do is try to access the website from a different device. If you can’t access re.brostrend.com on one device, it may be because of the settings on that particular device or its operating system (OS). To troubleshoot this issue, try accessing the site from another device and see if it works.
- Use a different browser/OS combination: If you try using a different browser but still cannot access Brostrend extender setup portal, then it’s likely an issue with your OS rather than the browser itself. For example, if you are using Windows 10 but still cannot open this URL in any web application, there might be something wrong with your OS settings.
- Examine the firewall: If you are using a firewall, make sure that it is not blocking access to the Internet. If so, turn it off. If you do not know how to turn off the firewall, contact your network administrator.
Use the Command Prompt
If you’re having trouble with brostrend.com setup, you may be able to remove it from your computer by using the Command Prompt tool in Windows 10 or 8/8.1 and Windows 7 and earlier versions of Windows operating systems.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Start menu, type cmd into the search bar at the bottom left corner of the screen,
- Then right-click on cmd in the list of search results and select Run as administrator from options that appear on the right side of the screen (if running Windows 10).
- Click the “Run as Administrator” option on the taskbar (if running Windows 7 or earlier version).
- In other words: if prompted whether to allow this app to make changes to your PC
- Click Yes.
How to Install Brostrend WiFi Bridge
Brostrend WiFi bridge or adapter is an 802.11ac wireless network adapter that provides wireless speeds up to 1200Mbps. This speed is more than enough for most households. It can connect your computer to the Internet wirelessly through an access point or router.
Before starting with the installation process, make sure that you have all the necessary hardware components such as the Brostrend bridge and router. If any of these components or drivers are missing or outdated, then it may result in errors during installation.
There are two methods to setup a wall plug Brostrend Bridge. One is through the web interface and the other one is through the WPS button.
Steps For Web Interface Setup of WiFi Bridge:
- Unbox your device and check it thoroughly.
- Raise the antennas to the north.
- Connect the bridge to the power socket.
- Make sure the socket works perfectly.
- Wait for the LED to light up.
- Now use your phone or computer to connect to your bridge’s network.
- For that, turn on the WiFi and choose the network name with Brostrend_EXT
- Your device may give a notification- this is an unsecured network.
- But don’t worry, slide away the notification or close the notification tab.
- Now is the time to create your login password.
- This password is for the security of your network and it will assist you with future login attempts.
- Now go to re.brostrend.com.
- Use your administrator credentials to log in.
- Wait for the screen where you see a list of the nearby available WiFi networks.
- Choose the one that is your main router.
- Type in your main router’s WiFi password.
- Tap or click on the “Extend” button.
- Now if you see “Extended successfully”, the setup is successful.
- Else, you need to reset the bridge to factory default settings and go through the above steps again.
Steps For WPS Brostrend WiFi Bridge setup:
After unboxing your gadget, plug the bridge into the power supply. Now check the signal LED. If the color is solid blue, then the bridge has a good connection with the router. Whereas, if the color of the light is red, the connection strength is poor. In the latter case, you need to move your bridge closer to the router. If you still can’t see the blue light, it is wise to reset your bridge using the reset button. Now, press the WPS button on your bridge and your router simultaneously. Wait for the signal LED to turn blue and you’re good to go.
Changing Re.brostrend.com Extender Default Password
The default password for the Brostrend extender is ‘admin’ but if you want to change it then follow these steps:
Plug the Brostrend extender into the power outlet.
Connect the Brostrend extender to your router using an Ethernet cable if necessary. Then connect your computer to the Brostrend extender with an Ethernet cable.
Connect your PC to the Brostrend extender using an Ethernet cable.
For advanced users, here’s how to connect a PC to the Brostrend extender using an Ethernet cable:
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to your computer’s RJ45 port.
- Connect another end of the Ethernet cable into any available port on the backside of your Brostrend extender.
Open a Web Browser on your PC and type
- Open a web browser on your PC and type in http://re.brostrend.com
- Click the enter button on your keyboard
Setup the Brostrend Extender
You can setup the Brostrend extender by following these steps:
- Select your country.
- Select your language.
- Set the time zone for your location, if necessary.
- Set the wireless network name (SSID) and password that you want to use with your Brostrend device, if applicable (depending on which model of extender you have).
Click on Wireless Settings Under the Basic Menu.
- Click on Wireless settings under the Basic menu.
- Enter the new password in the WPA/WPA2 password field and click Apply it will change the Brostrend extender password successfully.
Enter your new password.
Next, enter your new password in the WPA/WPA2 password field and click on Apply, it will change the Brostrend extender password successfully. Now you can access your Brostrend extender using the new password.
Brostrend AC1200 Setup Manual
Brostrend ac1200 Setup is easy. After following the steps, you are good to go.
Plug the Brostrend WiFi Extender
Make sure you have enough power to run the Brostrend WiFi Extender. If there is insufficient power available, plug it into an outlet near a power strip or surge protector with its own separate circuit breaker. Do not plug it into any other electrical device, such as a microwave oven or TV, as these may interfere with its performance and/or cause damage to your system!
Ensure that you readjusted your router’s settings before connecting it to the Brostrend WiFi Extender:
Find out the network name and password of your WiFi router.
- Find out the network name and password of your WiFi router.
- You can find the network name and password of your WiFi router by looking at the back of your router or checking the bottom of your computer.
Press the WPS button on your Brostrend WiFi Extender.
The WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) button is located on the side of your Brostrend WiFi Extender, as shown above. You’ll need to press this button to connect to it and do the same thing at either end of your network. That is, press a similar button on your router (or other devices).
Wait for 2-3 minutes until it connects to your WiFi router.
Once the router and extender have been connected with each other, it may take up to 2-3 minutes for them to connect to your WiFi network. Make sure that you don’t move or relocate the extender during this time.
The SSID (name) of your connection should appear on your computer/laptop screen after 3 minutes. Keep in mind that this is not necessary if you are using a smartphone or tablet, as they can automatically detect when WiFi connectivity is available.
Follow Brostrend ac1200 Setup Instructions Manual page 14,15 to customize your extender settings on www.brostrend.com site using Ethernet cable or wirelessly. You can also use the app to customize your settings
You can Relocate the Extender
You can move the extender to a different location if you find that the WiFi range is not strong enough for your needs.
Move the router: You can easily move the router to another place in your house or office and see if there is any improvement in speed. If you don’t face any signal issues, then it means that the problem was caused by interference or weak signal strength at that particular place.
Adjusting antennas: If your router has adjustable antennas, try adjusting them so that they face each other directly to achieve better signal strength through a more direct line of sight.
Reducing the distance between devices: If there are too many walls between devices and routers, try reducing their distance by moving them closer together (i.e., closer to where you want to access them).
Once you have completed the steps above, you are good to go! If you need help, our customer service team is here for you!